33lima
Kodiak
32 posters

Ukraine fights against the enemy

lockie
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 12 Empty Re: Ukraine fights against the enemy

Post by lockie Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:34 pm

На Волині попрощались із військовослужбовцем 28-ї окремої механізованої бригади імені Лицарів Зимового походу 28-річним лейтенантом Андрієм Шинкаруком, який загинув 20 квітня на Донбасі внаслідок ворожих обстрілів.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ГЕРОЯМ СЛАВА!

Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 12 C57d1ba18ffbe0247ee4bb17191dc77d
    Kozak76
    Kozak76

Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 12 Empty Re: Ukraine fights against the enemy

Post by Kozak76 Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:10 pm

ГЕРОЯМ СЛАВА!
    lockie
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by lockie Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:30 pm

СЛАВА УКРАЇНІ!
    Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 12 E24a63f-1
    Der_Hans

Post by Der_Hans Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:55 am

I'll just pop in here to briefly say SLAVA UKRAINA!

The people of Ukraine fought too long for their freedom. I am disappointed that my country and my leaders have not done more to help Ukraine keep it's independence. Since 2014 we've been sitting back and arguing about who is this and who is that instead of looking at the cold hard facts...That Russia, once again, is trying to exploit their neighbor.
    lockie
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by lockie Tue May 05, 2020 9:41 am

Four Ukrainian soldiers were killed during April 2020 defending Ukraine against russian aggression.

Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 12 Vsu1-05

Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 12 Vsu-01 Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 12 Vsu-02 Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 12 Vsu-03 Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 12 Vsu-04

GLORY TO HEROES!

Олексій Купріков - солдат, механік-водій механізованого батальйону 93-ї окремої механізованої бригади "Холодний Яр", народився 13 січня 1971 року в Росії, у Читинській області. Жив у селищі Черкаське Новомосковського району на Дніпропетровщині, загинув 9 квітня під час обстрілу позиції 93-ї омбр біля Кримського, Олексій зазнав множинних осколкових поранень.

Леонід Скакуненко - солдат, навідник у механізованому батальйоні 93-ї бригади "Холодний Яр". Народився 22 квітня 1987 року в селищі Лихівка П’ятихатського району на Дніпропетровщині. Загинув у Вербну неділю, 12 квітня. Окупанти обстріляли позиції ОС поблизу Кримського на Луганщині з ручних протитанкових гранатометів. Леонід, який перебував на бойовому чергуванні, отримав поранення, несумісні з життям.

Андрій Шинкарук - лейтенант, командир механізованого взводу 28-ї окремої механізованої бригади імені Лицарів Зимового походу. Народився 16 липня 1991 року в місті Любомль Волинської області. Загинуd 20 квітня, коли проросійські бойовики відкрили вогонь по позиціях Об’єднаних сил поблизу Мар’їнки на Донеччині з протитанкового гранатомета. Андрій отримав множинні уламкові поранення, які були несумісні з життям.

Олексій Лісін - солдат 93-ї омбр "Холодний Яр", родом із села Гірке Гуляйпільського району, що в Запоріжжі. Народився 30 березня 1990 року. Загинув на бойовому посту ввечері 28 квітня. По українських позиціях у районі Жолобок-Кримське на Луганщині ворог ударив з СПГ та важкої артилерії калібрів 152 й 122 мм.

Ознайомтеся із біографією кожного героя детальніше у статті Новинарня за лінком - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

І пам'ятаймо кожного полеглого воїна, адже вони загинули за нас!
    Kozak76
    Kozak76

Post by Kozak76 Tue May 05, 2020 9:04 pm

СЛАВА УКРАЇНІ!
    Tanker
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by Tanker Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:01 am

Interesting documentary on youtube.
    will73
    will73
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by will73 Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:53 am

Швейцарський блогер LE GRAND JD зняв 30-хвилинний документальний фільм французькою мовою La guerre en Ukraine (Війна в Україні). У швейцарця немає проблем назвати чорне чорним, в біле білим. Для західної аудиторії, незнайомій з деталями війни з Росією, багато що стане зрозумілим. Що Путін це чудовисько, Крим окупований, в ЛДНР терористи, а українські ЗСУ борються за свободу і незалежність своєї країни.
    frinik
    frinik
    TSF Member-Golden Feather

Post by frinik Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:19 pm

Good doc indeed well balanced although clearly on the side of the Ukraine.
    Tanker
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by Tanker Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:35 pm

frinik wrote:Good doc indeed well balanced although clearly on the side of the Ukraine.

Are you referring to the French one?
    frinik
    frinik

Post by frinik Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:21 pm

Yes. I's in French but made by a French-speaking Swiss guy .
    Tanker
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by Tanker Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:36 am

It's a real trip to watch it with automatic translation to English from the French and sometimes the Ukranian. affraid
    frinik
    frinik

Post by frinik Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:13 am

I am lucky not to have to do this but I can imagine how it feels. cyclops
    Tanker
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by Tanker Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:11 am

I could understand the French pretty well.  Having a good familiarity with Spanish helps but I still needed the translation to follow it well but sometimes the English was absolute gibberish.
    frinik
    frinik

Post by frinik Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:56 pm

Ah you mean Googlish ? Speaking both French and Spanish fluently I have to say to read both languages are fairly close but the spoken versions are very different as the inflections and rythm are much faster in Spanish. Italian on the other hand is halfway between French and Spanish and helps tremendously understand both.
    Tanker
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by Tanker Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:45 am

Wow, you are quite the polymath.  I'm impressed.  Long term living overseas must have helped with the Spanish and I suppose living in Canada exposed you to the French.  Yes, spoken French requires a mastery of gargling.
    My wife, who is Spanish, can understand Italian quite well without any training because of the closeness of the two languages.  I've acquired what knowledge I have of Spanish only from various short term visits over the years to Spain.  If I lived there full time I'm sure I could improve greatly.  Immersion is the best method for me, but it can be exhausting at first.
    frinik
    frinik

Post by frinik Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:25 pm

Actually being European-born, Swiss to be precise, is a bit of a cheat as in Europe it's common for people to speak more than their native languages as countries tned to be small and the joke about bking through th entire country of Luxemburg in one hour is actually true.

My French is the European variant which I learned in school in Europe not the local Canadian one which as very difficult for Europeans to understand as Scot English is for you Americans. Spanish , Portuguese I picked up as part fo my job so no merit and my German I learned  in school as well an English which is mandatory in Swiss schools from the age of 6 onwards. Interestingly enough English is the lingua franca in Switzerland as although German speaking Swiss are the majority, 70% of the population, they use standard German (Hochdeutsch) only at the official level and would rather speak their multitude of Germanic/Alemannic dialects ( known as Swyzerduetsch) and the French and Italian speaking minorities prefer to use neutral English to communicate with one another intra community. Hence most educated Swiss under the age of 50 can speak fairly acceptable English.
    mechanic
    mechanic
    Keeper
    Keeper

Post by mechanic Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:23 pm

Volunteer intelligence community presents its interactive database, mapping Russian aggression against Ukraine as well as Georgia and Syria. More than 2000 OSINT investigations performed by InformNapalm.
    Kozak76
    Kozak76

Post by Kozak76 Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:14 am

Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 12 Original
    Ukrainian defender killed near Pivdenne in Donbas
    Ukrainian serviceman was killed as a result of shelling attacks from Russian mercenaries near the settlement of Pivdenne in Donbas on Thursday, the operational-tactical group Pivnich (North) said.
    "Today, on March 18, the armed formations of the Russian Federation once again violated the ceasefire regime and carried out targeted shelling attacks of positions of Ukrainian defenders from artillery and automatic weapons near the settlement of Pivdenne, which is in the area of responsibility of the operational-tactical group Pivnich. One soldier from the Joint Forces Operation received a bullet wound due to the shelling. The soldier was promptly provided with first aid, but unfortunately it was not possible to save his life," the staff said on Facebook.
    So, in response to the shelling attack of the enemy, the Ukrainian defenders opened fire.

Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 12 Censor_news_big3
    У середу, 24 березня, в місті Кропивницький о 9.30 за адресою: вул. Лісопаркова, 27 розпочнеться церемонія прощання з Кирилом Сергійовичем Биковським, 1992 року народження, солдатом, навідником 109-го окремого гірсько-штурмового батальйону 10-ї окремої гірничо-штурмової бригади, який загинув 20 березня в районі населеного пункту Шуми Торецької міськради Донецької області внаслідок смертельного кульового поранення, отриманого під час обстрілу позицій ЗСУ з боку найманців РФ.
    Героям Слава!
    Kozak76
    Kozak76

Post by Kozak76 Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:05 pm

Чотири українські воїни загинули в результаті обстрілу окупантами на Донбасі
    Російсько-окупаційні війська в районі Шумів обстріляли позиції українських воїнів. Загинули 4 військовослужбовці.
    Про це повідомляє головний редактор Цензор.НЕТ Юрій Бутусов.
    "О 13.45 російські війська обстріляли з мінометів українські позиції в районі селища Шуми. В результаті обстрілу загинуло 4 українські військовослужбовці", - йдеться в повідомленні.
    За словами Бутусова, після ротації 503-го батальйону морської піхоти російські війська різко посилили активність у цьому районі.
    Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 12 Original
    Героям Слава!

Eight ceasefire violations recorded in Donbas
    Over the past day, March 25, the armed formations of the Russian Federation violated ceasefire in the Joint Forces Operation (JFO) area in Donbas eight times.
    "In the area of responsibility of the operational and tactical group ‘North’, the occupiers opened fire on Ukrainian positions from tripod-mounted man-portable antitank guns and heavy machine guns near Svitlodarsk (57km north-east of Donetsk); hand-held antitank grenade launchers and small arms – in the area of Mayorske (45km north of Donetsk)," the press center of the JFO Headquarters informs.
    Kozak76
    Kozak76

Post by Kozak76 Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:25 pm

Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 12 Erqr_KmW4AE0oUw?format=jpg&name=small
    Учора, 3 квітня, в районі населеного пункту Шуми Донецької області в результаті підриву на невідомому вибуховому пристрої загинув Сергій Олексійович Сулима, 1980 року народження, житель Луцька, головний сержант, військовослужбовець 109-го окремого гірсько-штурмового батальйону 10-ї окремої гірсько-штурмової бригади.
    Героям Слава!
    frinik
    frinik

Post by frinik Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:36 pm

This war will not stop until Putin is removed from power one way or the other. The Chekist must go! Fighting
    Kozak76
    Kozak76

Post by Kozak76 Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:12 pm

Ukraine fights against the enemy - Page 12 6c47e45b9d73802c28a63a9ab49e5055

Одного воїна вбито, одного поранено упродовж доби 18-го квітня 2021.
    frinik
    frinik

Post by frinik Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:50 pm

Russia is massing troop at the eastern border with the Ukraine. that being said I don't think Putin is going to risk an invasion. It's too risky and Russia is in no position to fight a protracted war. However for sabre rattling and intimidation purpose sit might work.
    Tanker
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by Tanker Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:28 am

I worry about miscalculation. Putin is riding a tiger that he can't dismount and he can't keep riding. Will Europe and the US risk war with Russia or do anything more than complain and add sanctions?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:07 pm