will73
frinik
13 posters

Mr. Frinik's opinion

Kozak76
    Kozak76

Mr. Frinik's opinion - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr. Frinik's opinion

Post by Kozak76 Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:50 pm

frinik wrote: I will say something which is as close to an apology from me as you will get.
    Фрінік, то ти не хочеш вибачатись за свою свідому брехню? Даремно.

frinik wrote:However I regret posting my comments because I did not realise how angrily and offended Ukrainian members of this forum would react to my words.
    Ти навів свої слова, як факти але не пред'явив жодного доказу!

frinik wrote:I expected that our differences of opinion would remain civil.
    Ти знову брешеш! Ти навів НЕ свої думки, а факти але БЕЗ жодного підтвердження!

frinik wrote:Bandera was a vile anti-semite whose organization, the OUN , was involved and responsible for the massive killings of Jews often exceeding the zeal of the Einsatzgruppen.
    Де докази твоєї брехні?

frinik wrote:Many members of Galizien also volunteered to work as guards in various concentration and extermination camps.
    Де факти?

frinik wrote:In the West we have many different sources of information, from various sources
    Наведи посилання на ці джерела інформації.

frinik wrote:I am not spreading Soviet propaganda nor telling lies. The information or documentation I have posted about Stepan Bandera and the OUN comes from Western sources only the US State Department, the Yad Vashem in Israel, documents from the German Bundesarchiv which include discussions and documents drafted by the SD ( Sicherheitsdienst)and Gestapo and reports (long classified) from the British MI6 and Foreign Office.

Де посилання, знову будеш брехати, що це твоя думка?

frinik wrote:The information or documentation I have posted
    - то це твоя ДУМКА чи ДОКУМЕНТАЦІЯ? Наведи посилання на документацію або вибачайся за свою брехню. І готуйся понести відповідальність.

frinik wrote:This is not a Ukrainian forum nor an English forum
    То ти АДМІН і вніс цей пункт у правила форуму?

frinik wrote:This is an English-speaking forum after all....
    Де це прописано в правилах форуму? Ти мав нахабство робити зауваження шановному Девіатору, що він пише білоруською мовою! Ти не читав правила але вже вказуєш кому і що робити. Фрінік, ти вже геть знахабанів!

frinik wrote:I am not the enemy of the Ukrainian members of this forum or of their country.
    Та який ти ворог? Ти звичайний маленький шкідливий брехунець, котрий потребує брехню, як повітря.

frinik wrote:This is my peace offering and for me the last i have to say on the matter.
    Ні, цього не достатньо! Ти маєш визнати, що ти СВІДОМО збрехав, та видавав брехливі радянські нісенітниці за ФАКТИ, котрі ти потом намагався приховати, як свою думку. Напиши - я вибачаюсь за свою брехню та розповсюдження радянської пропаганди. Цього буде досить і не треба тут вказувати, що і кому писати. Це вільний форум де присутні вільні думки, звикай. На наших кордонах стоїть ворог з Росії, котрий кожної миті може напасти на мою країну, цього разу не криючись під "зелених чоловічків". Тому мені не до сентиментів до ворогів моєї держави.
    Leo Hagen
    Leo Hagen

Post by Leo Hagen Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:45 pm

frinik wrote:Leo, I am not going to engage you in another futile conversation.
    Then again it is not clear to me for what purpose did you create your message? What answer or comment did you expect to hear? I do not understand why the conversation with me was immediately identified as futile? Should I understand that you have there only two points of view - yours and the wrong one?

frinik wrote:You know better than linguists  and people I know who actually speak the language so fine.
    Why did you decide that I know more than a linguist? I didn't write that. I rely on my experience as a confirmation of my words. I gave a link to the resource where it is said that there are no institutes in Belarus with teaching in the Belarusian language.

frinik wrote:You just popped up on this forum 3 to 4 days ago.
    No that's not true. My pop up was registered on December 27, 2021. From the moment of registration, my stay on this forum is 13 days on January 8, 2022.

frinik wrote:I'll let you debate your point of view from Russia. See how popular it is going to be on this forum.... Wink
    Why not? I enjoy participating in substantive discussions. By the way, I have registered on the Graviteam forum for over a year.
    Kozak76
    Kozak76

Post by Kozak76 Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:56 pm

Frinik, тік-так.
    Deviator
    Deviator
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by Deviator Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:54 pm

А я заўважыў, што пераважная большасць рускіх такія мовы як беларуская, украінская і польская не разумеюць. У той жа час носьбіты гэтых моў пры зносінах паміж сабой не на 100%,але ў цэлым адзін аднаго зразумеюць.
    plug_nickel
    plug_nickel
    ITM Soldier
    ITM Soldier

Post by plug_nickel Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:11 pm

frinik wrote:Ironically the word Ukraine mean border lands as it was at the margin of Russian states in the 13th century before the Mongol invasion.
    WOW! I didn't expect to see such great BULLSHIT! Cocaina?
    Mr. Frinik's opinion - Page 4 ME14BQSF_o
    Frink, I see you didn't ban yet. Give me the answer and links

1. Ukraine mean border lands - where did you get it?
    2. If Ukraine is border, where located the center?
    3. Russia existed in 13th century, is it true?
    4. When Mongol invasion started?
    5. Where and when the christen of Kyivskaya Rus took place?

Frinik, I'll teach you for responsibility of your words.
    Kozak76
    Kozak76

Post by Kozak76 Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:17 pm

Фінік думає, що він Бальшой Брат, де War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength.
    Tanker
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by Tanker Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:30 pm

plug_nickel wrote:
    frinik wrote:Ironically the word Ukraine mean border lands as it was at the margin of Russian states in the 13th century before the Mongol invasion.
    WOW! I didn't expect to see such great BULLSHIT! Cocaina?
    Mr. Frinik's opinion - Page 4 ME14BQSF_o
    Frink, I see you didn't ban yet. Give me the answer and links

1. Ukraine mean border lands - where did you get it?
    2. If Ukraine is border, where located the center?
    3. Russia existed in 13th century, is it true?
    4. When Mongol invasion started?
    5. Where and when the christen of Kyivskaya Rus took place?

Frinik, I'll teach you for responsibility of your words.

I think it's time that the Admins put an end to this threatening behavior.

plug nickel and Kozak if you can't learn to debate and discuss different points of view without insults and threats of retaliation then you are no better than Putin and his thugs who threaten your country or the Graviteam forum admins who banned some members here from their forums.

I have hesitated to get involved in this shit show but I hate bullies and that's what I see going on here. frinik has explained his comments and offered to let the matter drop. I think Kozak and plug nickel should do the same thing. frinik has many great contributions to this site and to keeping the game going. Any talk of banning him for his honest opinions is disgusting.

I will mention one salient point. Ukraine will be invaded and subjugated by Russia without the aid and support of the west. It would have been invaded already if it was not for the threat of sanctions and supplies of arms from the west. You may idolize Stepan Bandera but if he is viewed by western governments and agencies as an anti-semite and extremist, how willing will those governments be to openly support any organization that is or was associated with his memory or legacy? A more realistic view of the wider picture might profit you more.
    Kozak76
    Kozak76

Post by Kozak76 Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:01 pm

Tanker wrote:
    I think it's time that the Admins put an end to this threatening behavior.
    З чого ти так вирішив? Це тому що брехун Фінік не може надати ЖОДНОГО доказу своєї брехні?

plug nickel and Kozak if you can't learn to debate and discuss different points of view
    Ні, Фінік стверджував, що в нього є well documented facts. Я хочу їх побачити.

without insults and threats of retaliation then you are no better than Putin and his thugs who threaten your country or the Graviteam forum admins who banned some members here from their forums.
    Якщо тобі не подобається точка зору твого опонента і ти НЕ В ЗМОЗІ надати будь-яких фактів, то це означає, що ти не в темі. Ще є питання?

I have hesitated to get involved in this shit
    Ну, це твій вибір лізти у лайно.

show but I hate bullies and that's what I see going on here. frinik has explained his comments and offered to let the matter drop.
    Фінік має засвоїти, що він має відповідати ЗА КОЖНЕ СВОЄ СЛОВО, так само, як і ти.

frinik has many great contributions to this site
    Начхати. Перш за все він має відповідати за свої слова.

Any talk of banning him for his honest opinions is disgusting.
    Ну, він поки що бігає здоровенький але не довго йому полишилось за його свідому брехню!

I will mention one salient point. Ukraine will be invaded and subjugated by Russia without the aid and support of the west.
    Побачимо, як казав сліпий.

It would have been invaded already if it was not for the threat of sanctions and supplies of arms from the west.
    Впевнений?

You may idolize Stepan Bandera
    Це наш ГЕРОЙ! Є питання - задавай.

but if he is viewed by western governments
    Повторюю, є питання, то задавай.

and agencies as an anti-semite and extremist,
    Наведи джерело інфи.

how willing will those governments be to openly support any organization that is or was associated with his memory or legacy?
    Так само, як і всіх інших. Кожна нація має право на самовизначення. А взагалі твої питання до чого?

A more realistic view of the wider picture might profit you more.
    Це все відносно. За твою точку зору це реалістік, а за якусь інше, то вже не реалістік. Ти сам хоч знаєш, що воно таке?
    Kozak76
    Kozak76

Post by Kozak76 Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:36 pm

От це називається добре задокументований факт на відміну від брехні Frinik.

Mr. Frinik's opinion - Page 4 ME14FCDC_o

Джерело. Дивитись з 2:35

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:30 pm