MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

5 posters

The Rise of the Fourth Reich

Wörghern
    Wörghern

The Rise of the Fourth Reich Empty The Rise of the Fourth Reich

Post by Wörghern Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:01 pm

The Rise of the Fourth Reich: The Secret Societies That Threaten to Take Over America

The publisher’s blurb says “Throw out everything you think you know about history. Close the approved textbooks, turn off the corporate mass media, and whatever you do, don’t believe anything you hear from the government — The Rise of the Fourth Reich reveals the truth about American power.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have a good read Wink
    Tanker
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

The Rise of the Fourth Reich Empty Re: The Rise of the Fourth Reich

Post by Tanker Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:33 pm

Handy flow chart to accompany the book.

Wörghern
    Wörghern

Post by Wörghern Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:31 am

I love british jokes. But, what about where Halliburton (Dick Cheney) had convinced W. Bush into invading Iraqi (so they could get full of money) ? And what about the Homosexual agenda (or gay agenda) ? Very Happy

frinik
    frinik
    TSF Member-Golden Feather

Post by frinik Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:59 am

Oh lovely another paranoia-minded book about secret Nazi plots to dominate the World...

Btw one thing is true there was indeed a meeting in Strasburg in August 1944 of all prominent German industrialists and bankers. They met to discuss the fate of post war German industry as thye were well aware that Germany had lost the war and they wanted Germany to re-merge as a big industrial power. This waqs a fascinating meeting.German industrialits and bankewrs were able to divert large sum of gold and foreign currency through Swiss banks and indeed create thousand of new companies where German industrial and intellectual secrets were saved from being stolen by the Allies as happened at the end of WWI. This interesting scheme allowed German compnies to emerge very competitive on the World market within 5 years of Germany's defeat and contribute to today German industrial and exporting prowess.

This - unlike Jim Marrs 'rant - is the truth not some paranoid delusion about an occult Fourth Reich rising in the US.

Wörghern
    Wörghern

Post by Wörghern Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:49 pm

To Pretend that the U.S.A. could represent an axis of evil offends you ? Remind us of recent events, please...

In an early speech, Hilary clinton presented a version of american history steeped in unvarnished triumphalism and historical amnesia.
    "So let me say it clearly The United States can, must and will lead in this new century. The third world war that so many feared
    never came. And many millions of people were lifted out of poverty, and exercised their human rights for the first time.
    Those were the benefits of a global architecture Forged over many years By american leaders from both political parties."

It would be difficult to find and ask the millions killed over many decades of american interference in their countries what they thought: the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, The philippines, Central America, Greece, Iran, Brazil, Cuba, Congo, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Chile, East Timor, Iraq And afghanistan, among others...

In afghanistan, Obama, calling it "a war of necessity," doubled down on Bush. Pressure in late 2009 into sending more troops, he waived...He was told by a military advisor, "I don't see how you can defy your military chain here," meaning that his high command might resign in protest. C.I.A., Director Leon Panetta told him, "No democratic President can go against military advice, especially if he asks for it.
    So just do it," he recommended. "Do what they say." When it came down to his decision, Obama did not show the courage of a John Kennedy. In December, he announced another 30 000 troops increase to reach almost 100 000, about the same number the soviets had deployed in their disastrous invasion of afghanistan.
    He announced the troops increase at westpoint, reminding the cadets that the U.S.A. had invaded afghanistan because it had provided sanctuary for Al Qaeda. But he neglected to mention that most of the preparation for 9/11 took place not in afghanistan, but in apartments in Germany and Spain and flight schools in the U.S.A., or that only 50 to 100 of al qaeda's 300 cadre Were actually left in afghanistan, and that most were now in pakistan, an ally.

That the President waging two wars would receive the Nobel Peace Prize that same month was surreal in the first place. But when the world heard Obama's defense Of american unilateralism and preemption, the meaning of the Prize had been diminished, as it had by Kissinger 36 years earlier.
    "I believe the United States of America must remain a standard bearer in the conduct of war. That is what makes us different from those whom we fight."

Obama feared getting bogged down in afghanistan, as johnson had in vietnam. What the backward, dirt-poor, overwhelmingly illiterate afghans needed was economic aid, education and social reform.
    The U.S.A. spent $110 billion on military programs in 2011, but only $2 billion for sustainable development. With big U.S. money floating around, as in vietnam, corruption reached epic proportions.
    Mistrust between the supposed nato And afghan allies soared. The U.S.A. backed president Hamid karzai announced that he would support Pakistan if it should go to war with the U.S.A.

By 2012, afghan soldiers and police were killing U.S.A. troops with such increasing regularity that the forces had to be increasingly separated.
    Meanwhile, bedraggled, demoralized U.S.A. forces left Iraq in December 2011. Almost 4500 U.S. troops would not come home, more than 32 000 wounded, many of them severely.
    Iraqi death counts ranged from 150 000 to over a million. Two million iraqis fled the country. The irony was exquisite. In deposing the sunni Hussein, the United States had turned the new shiite-dominated iraq into a valuable ally of iran, which ended up the war's biggest winner.

Bush officials had estimated the iraq war to cost $50 to $60 billion. Rumsfeld had called anything above 100 billion "baloney." By 2008 when bush left office, the U.S.A. had spent some $700 billion on the war, not including long-term care for veterans. Economists project total long-term costs as high as 3 trillion ! Obama welcomed the troops home at fort bragg, north carolina, ensuring that the end of the war would be as dishonest as its beginning:

"We're leaving behind a sovereign, stable and self-reliant iraq (????). Unlike the old empires, we don't make these sacrifices for territory or for resources. We do it because it's right. Never forget that you are part of an unbroken line of heroes spanning two centuries. To your grandparents and parents who faced down fascism and communism and delivered justice to those who attacked us on 9/11. (Thus sanctioning, once again, bush's lie about the connection of 9/11 to Iraq)

The words were barely out of his mouth before iraq was racked with a new series of deadly suicide bombings. To this day, Iraq teeters on the edge of civil war...
    woofiedog
    woofiedog
    TSF Member-Silver Tools
    TSF Member-Silver Tools

Post by woofiedog Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:53 pm

Cool

Elvis Spotted in Woods.

Tanker
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by Tanker Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:31 am

Wörghern wrote:I love british jokes.

Me too.  Books full of jokes that are cleverly pretending to be serious are a particular favorite.

P.S. I heard the moon landings were faked on a Hollywood movie set. Is that possible do you think?
    frinik
    frinik

Post by frinik Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:02 am

@ Tanker  there's a good film from the 70s about that with Dustin Hoffman when he was still very young. It's called Capricorn One.

@ Woerghern; no I am not offended; I just scoff at drivel of the type written by Jim Marrs and other paranoid conspiracy theory freaks that's all. I am not American; in fact I am European-born and bred and I speak your language Mon Cher Ami! I know and like the Americans and their country unlike brain-washed Europeans lead by their pseudo intellectual lefties cohorts who spew constant anti-American swill driven by a misplaced sense of cultural superiority that comes very much from the frustration of those who haven't succeeded as well as their neighbours and hate them for it. The US and Americans are far from perfect and some of their traits grate me as well but I could say the same about the French and France whom I know well and like and where I also lived, or the British, Germans etc....And no the US is not the epithomy of evil nor is it either the tower of light of freedom. It's just a great country with light and shades like most other countries and individuals....

The difference between me and the anti crowd others is that I don't live on stereotypes; I observe, I experience first-hand and then I speak when I actually have to say something I can defend intelligently rather than resorting to petty judgments. So when we speak of the US being an Axis of Evil let's remember that the Inquisition and the burning of hundreds of thousand of innocent people, the Wars of Religion ( of the 15th/16th Century) with accompanying large scale murder of people for their faith, The Gulags and Communist atrocities( Lenin and Stalin alike)and the Final Solution did not take place on American soil but very much in Europe....

Quote " It would be difficult to find and ask the millions killed over many decades of american interference in their countries what they thought: the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, The philippines, Central America, Greece, Iran, Brazil, Cuba, Congo, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Chile, East Timor, Iraq And afghanistan, among others... Unquote "  

Je pourrais citer les millions de morts que l' Europe coloniale a laissé derrière elle; France left 1.5 million Algerians dead from 1954-1962, at least 700 000 in Indochina ( 1945-1954), how many more in Africa? The UK likewise in the Sudan, India, Kenya, South Africa, the Netherlands over a million in Indonesia 1945-1949, the Belgians are estimated to have killed 3 million Congolese from 1894 until 1908 through forced labour and reprisals for rebellion, the Germans virtually exterminated the Herreros of Namibia from 1898-1904, The Italians killed over 500 000 Ethiopians and Erithreans  etc ....The Portuguese also in Angola/Mozambique in the 60s and 70s..How quickly we forget ..... As the biblical expression goes " He who hasn't sinned let him cast the first stone "...

The people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were the victims of their own government folly not only of the Americans The Japanese attacked the Americans as far as I remember not the other way around. Qui sème le vent... Pour te rafraichir la mémoire le jour de la fin de la guerre en Europe; le 8 mai 1945 la France libérée massacrait plusieurs milliers d' algériens désarmés qui voulaient la même chose qu'elle; la liberté!http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_de_S%C3%A9tif,_Guelma_et_Kherrata

Ceci dit Woerghern je ne t'attaque pas, je ne fais que donner mon opinion personnelle sur le sujet c'est tout! Sans rancune.
    woofiedog
    woofiedog
    TSF Member-Silver Tools
    TSF Member-Silver Tools

Post by woofiedog Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:15 pm

The Rise of the Fourth Reich

Now this is all very engaging and may I add, an excessively productive use of personal time. And I wonder why this valuable information is just now coming out into the light to fill mankind's volumes with knowledge.  These are very startling revelations about how [and may I add "myself" to this list.] the people of the United States of America are spending their and my time and with all of this hard earned cash, contriving to take possession of the "World".  cheers   Basketball  affraid

Now I must admit, that I have not even utilised or even taken the time to read up on such overwhelming communications or declarations about how the people of the USA are using all this spare personal time and money for such a diabolical plot of outrageous nature to conquer the world. [I thought McDonald's and Coca-Cola had already done this???]  Shocked

But then again, maybe I should stop reading tabloids, magazines or books and start watching more TV or YouTube or other reliable sources of knowledge and in my other spare time start doomsday preparing for my wife and I and can not leave out our two dogs.

Because what could be more truthful and filled with reality as the pure sterilized facts presented in the pages of modern "one touch" media and brought to you in living 3D, widescreen, technicolor of a modern computer or smartphone or even still the good "old school" parlor television set.

Yes siree. just adding my two cents.  But of course, let's get back to another heart warming episode of "As the World Turns."  

Popcorn anyone!  Very Happy

The Rise of the Fourth Reich Logo
    Tanker
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by Tanker Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Very nice summation of a rational point of view Mr. frinik. I could not have said it better.

I really get frustrated by the uncritical acceptance of this sort of dross.

I think it is caused by people that, for some reason, have made up their minds and then search for sites and information to confirm their point of view. It engenders a warped view of things. It's almost akin to visiting jihad web sites and literature and swallowing all that tripe.
    frinik
    frinik

Post by frinik Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:17 am

Mr. frinik?????? It's your excellency if you mind! I hate familiarity Shocked
    lockie
    lockie
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by lockie Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:27 pm

Mr. Frinik (male voice: "Yesss?") bring us a dream
    Give him a pair of eyes with a "come-hither" gleam
    Give him a lonely heart like Pagliacci
    And lots of wavy hair like Liberace
    Mr Frinik, someone to hold (someone to hold)
    Would be so peachy before we're too old
    So please turn on your magic beam
    Mr Frinik, bring us, please, please, please
    Mr Frinik, bring us a dream.
    Very Happy
    Tanker
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by Tanker Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:31 pm

frinik wrote:Mr. frinik?????? It's your excellency if you mind! I hate familiarity Shocked

jocolor I quite forgot myself your Highness king
    frinik
    frinik

Post by frinik Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:35 am

Mr. Frinik (male voice: "Yesss?") bring us a dream....

Yesterday I had a dream!!!!I dreamt I was the new Fuehrer of our beloved Vereinigte Staaten von America and I formally pronounced the establishment of new Caliphate which will rule the World as predicted by Herr Marrs....Is he Marssian by any chance ????? Shocked Shocked

In our Holy Fourth Caliphate all unbelievers, apostates and enemies of God will be stoned( and I don't mean with pot) , beheaded and even put to death!!!!!That I promised you.

Then I woke up and realised I hadn't washed the dishes my wife asked me to do yesterday and thinking of the consequences it really scared the socks off my feet...

Bye! I need to move to the kitchen and fast....
    woofiedog
    woofiedog
    TSF Member-Silver Tools
    TSF Member-Silver Tools

Post by woofiedog Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:57 pm

Quote from Bob Dylan...   Laughing

Well the doctor interrupted me just about then
    Sayin' "Hey I've been havin' the same old dreams
    But mine was a little different you see
    I dreamt that the only person left after the war was me
    I didn't see you around".

Well, now time passed and now it seems
    Everybody's having them dreams
    Everybody sees themselves walkin' around with no one else

Half of the people can be part right all of the time
    Some of the people can be all right part of the time
    But all of the people can't be all right all of the time
    I think Abraham Lincoln said that
    frinik
    frinik

Post by frinik Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:52 pm

Here's a review of that infamous drivel Very Happy by someone who obviously thinks like me....
    Tanker
    TSF Member
    TSF Member

Post by Tanker Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:26 pm

Jim Marrs has made a career out of popularizing nutty conspiracy theories in order to sell books.
    My favorite one from this serious journalist is this:

"In May 1997, Marrs' investigation of UFOs, Alien Agenda, was published by HarperCollins Publishers. Publishers Weekly described Alien Agenda as "the most entertaining and complete overview of flying saucers and their crew in years." The paperback edition was released in mid-1998. It has been translated into several foreign languages and become the top-selling UFO book in the world."
    (from the WIKI article)
    Wörghern
    Wörghern

Post by Wörghern Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:08 pm

frinik wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's a review of that infamous drivel  Very Happy by someone who obviously thinks like me....

Frinik, ne te méprends pas, je suis parfaitement conscient de mon histoire. Si vous aviez un tant soit peu lu mes messages avec respect vous auriez compris que je ne néglige pas les crimes perpétrés par quelque nation que ce soit. N'est-il pas vrai que la France est certainement le pays qui a fait la guerre au monde entier depuis le début de son histoire ? J'ai évoqué Setif et Guelma dans mes précédents messages, si vous aviez prêté attention, ainsi que l’insurrection malgache et ses conséquences. Je pourrais même vous raconter mon histoire personnelle et celle de ma famille car nous avons été indéniablement touché par les deux guerres mondiales, la guerre d’Indochine et la guerre d’Algérie. Moi aussi je peux être condescendant. Il n'empêche, j'ai tout à fait le droit de m'exprimer contre les états unis et je condamne ouvertement leur politique étrangère. Je ne suis pas dupe de la propagande pro-americaine de certains sur ce forum. Cela m'affecte très personnellement. Les états unis sont une menace pour la paix dans le monde. Trop d'erreurs, de crimes, d'abominations, de corruptions et trop d'injustices ont été commises au nom des usa. Cela n'excuse pas les nations qui suivent et appliquent la politique américaine, je n'ai jamais dit le contraire. On vit dans une espèce de darwinisme politique et social qui me débecte. On vit dans une ère dominée par l'industrie militaire où les états unis veulent à tout pris en être les seuls bénéficiaires. Le fait de savoir que des gens soutiennent ça sur ce forum et qu'on se permette de m'insulter, sans me connaître, me révolte. Et ne te méprends pas, je suis un homme de paix. Je pensais qu'après toutes ces années d'échange et de communication tu en étais convaincu...Tu me parles de liberté mais pour l'homme libre, TOUT ce qui n'est pas liberté c'est la mort, et une mort sans fin.

Et je ne suis pas d'accord avec vous. On ne peut pas résumer l'histoire à quelques allégories et faire des généralités. Aucune souveraineté n'est assez forte pour gouverner plusieurs millions d'hommes, à moins qu'elle ne soit aidée par la religion ou par l'esclavage, ou par l'une et l'autre.

Frinik, do not get me wrong, I am fully aware of my history. If you had a little bit read my messages with respect you would have understood that I do not neglect the crimes committed by any nation whatsoever. Is it not true that France is certainly the country that fought against the world since the beginning of its history? I spoke Setif and Guelma in my previous posts and the Malagasy insurrection, if you had paid attention and its consequences. I might even tell you my personal story, that of my family because we were undeniably affected by the two world wars, the Indochina war and the war of Algeria. I too can be condescending. Nevertheless, I quite right to speak against the United States and I condemn foreign policy. I am not fooled by the pro-American propaganda of some on this forum. This affects me very personally. The United States is a threat to world peace. Too many errors, crimes, abominations, corruptions and too many injustices were committed for the glory of the USA. That does not excuse the foreign nations that follow and apply American politics, I have never said otherwise. We live in an era dominated by the defense industry where the united states want at all costs to be the only beneficiaries. Knowing that people support this on this forum and presume to insult me ​​without knowing me, in every sense of the term, is disgusting.  And do not get me wrong, I am a man of peace. I thought that after all these years of discussion and communication was convinced you ... You speak of freedom but for free, EVERYTHING that is not freedom is death, and death endless.

And I do not agree with you. We can not summarize the story with some few allegories and to generalize. No sovereignty is not strong enough to govern millions of men, unless it is supported by religion or slavery, or one or the other.

Last edited by Wörghern on Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:28 pm